Everyone likes the rainy season and these days feel like eating something spicy and hot. But these days, there is a need to take more care of health, because during the rainy days, the risk of falling sick and infection is high by drinking contaminated water and food.
Let us know why green vegetables should not be eaten these days-
1. Cabbage is used more in the form of salad by many people, but when there are more layers, fine insects are inside. In such a situation, if insects go into your body in food, then you can also fall ill. Because of this, leafy vegetables should not be consumed during the rainy season.
2. Be aware that some alkaline elements are present in tomatoes, which are called alkaloids in scientific language, which are a type of toxic chemical and are used to protect the plant from insects. In such a situation, consuming tomatoes in large quantities in the rainy season can also cause skin related diseases i.e. rashes, nausea, itching etc. Therefore, the consumption of tomatoes should be avoided in the rains. Anyway, our digestion process slows down during the rainy season. Therefore, it should be consumed keeping in mind the health.
3. Hot brinjal bharta looks even more delicious in the rainy season, but do you know that as soon as the fruits and flowers appear during the rainy season, insects start getting into them. Insects attack the plants in such a way that up to 70 per cent of the brinjal is destroyed. So avoid using brinjal in rain.
4. Spinach definitely becomes green during the rainy days, but at this time there are too many fine insects on the spinach vegetable, so spinach should not be consumed during these days.
5. Tell that mushrooms are of different species, some are poisonous and some are edible. In such a situation, even edible mushrooms can be harmful to the body, because mushrooms are produced in polluted places and environments. Therefore, it is very important to control the eating and drinking of mushrooms during the rainy season. Therefore, take good care of your health during the rainy season and avoiding eating these vegetables is the best way to stay healthy.
Disclaimer: Videos, articles and news published / broadcast in the web world on the topics of medicine, health tips, yoga, religion, astrology etc. are for your information only. Webdunia does not confirm this. Before any experiment related to these, do take expert’s advice.
ALSO READ: How to keep your heart healthy at the age of 50
ALSO READ: Your tongue tells about your health