bhumi pednekar weight loss diet
‘Love story does not start after marriage, it ends.’ You must have heard this famous dialogue of Bhumi Pednekar. This dialogue is from the movie Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan. Along with her acting, Bhumi is also very popular in India for her beauty. Bhumi became very famous for her acting in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. But after this film, Bhumi reduced her weight a lot. There is a lot of discussion on Bhoomi’s healthy body. Also everyone wants to know their weight loss journey. Let us tell you that after the film Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Bhumi has lost a total of 30-32 kilos. Surprisingly, Bhumi lost 21 kilos in just 4 months. Let’s know about Bhumi’s weight loss secret…
What is Bhumi Pednekar’s weight loss journey?
1. Eat these things for breakfast: To get slim, eat many healthy things for breakfast. Let’s know about this diet.
As soon as she wakes up in the morning, Bhumi first drinks a glass of warm water to detox her body. Drinking warm water on an empty stomach increases your body’s metabolism.
After this Bhumi eats muesli with hot milk for breakfast. She adds linseed or sunflower seeds to the muesli. Seeds contain many nutrients that provide energy to the body.
Also, Bhumi eats 2 egg omelette and a fruit with flour bread for breakfast. There is a lot of protein in eggs and at the same time, eating fruits completes the deficiency of vitamins.
2. Eats such food for lunch: If you are thinking that Bhumi would eat only salad or boiled food in lunch, then you are absolutely wrong. Let’s know their lunch diet…
Bhumi eats soya, gram, bajra, jowar or nachni roti for lunch, which contains white butter. Bhumi eats pulses and vegetables along with roti.
Along with this, Bhoomi takes home made curd or buttermilk.
Bhumi loves chicken so sometimes she likes to have grilled chicken, chicken sandwich or chicken gravy with brown rice for lunch.
Along with eating salad, Bhumi also eats vegetables with brown bread.
3. Evening Snacks: Bhumi manages a very healthy diet for snacks in the evening. In the evening, she likes to eat papaya, jamphal, apple or pear. Along with this, she consumes green tea and dry fruits.
4. This is how dinner happens: Bhumi eats a big bowl of salad for her dinner. Also, grilled paneer or tofu is also included in the diet. Along with this, Bhumi also eats steam vegetables and grilled chicken.
5. Apart from diet, she used to do these things: Bhumi did not consume sugar at all in her weight loss journey. Also, she regularly does cardio exercises in the gym. Bhumi has never followed a strict diet to lose weight. He has reduced his weight in a healthy way. Nutrition is included in plenty in his diet.
ALSO READ: Your cravings reveal your body’s nutrition deficiency