Allahabad University Undergraduate Courses Registration: After CUET i.e. Common University Entrance Test, the process of admission in many universities across the country is gaining momentum. Allahabad University has also started the registration process for admission in graduation.
It is expected that from July 15, the results of CUET will start coming. Many renowned universities of the country start the admission process even before the result, Allahabad University has also started the process of online registration for admission from 11th July. Under CUET, more than 15 thousand students will be able to get admission in many courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BA.LB.
A registration fee of Rs 300 has been kept for general category, OBC students and Rs 150 for other reserved category students. Admission will be based on NTA score. Those students who will opt to apply in Allahabad University, they will be able to complete the process of online registration on the university portal.
What is necessary for registration?
Students will have to provide details of high school, intermediate marks, date of birth, roll number, CUET registration number etc. for registration. Online cutoff will be released for each course.
University issued guidelines
- Allahabad University has issued guidelines related to admission on its website. It added that admission to all undergraduate programs of the university for the academic session 2023-24 will be done through CUET-UG (Common University Entrance Test-Undergraduate) – 2023.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she has opted for Allahabad University while filling the application form.
- Before starting the registration process, the applicant is suggested to check the eligibility.
- The basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. in the application should match exactly the same as in the 10th mark sheet. Category, date of birth etc. should match with the data filled during CUET-UG 2023 registration.
- There will be no change during or after the registration process. Any mismatch of data with the documents may lead to cancellation of registration.
- The online registration process will be considered complete only after the registration fee is deposited.
Also read- Jobs 2023: Recruitment for these posts in Rajasthan High Court, apply before this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI