JNVST 6th Result 2023 Out: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has declared the JNVST Class 6 Result. The students who appeared for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test. They can check their result by visiting the official site of NVS, navodaya.gov.in. To check the result, candidates can follow the steps given here.
This year the written examination was conducted on 29 April 2023. The exam was conducted at various exam centers across the country. As per the admission norms, 75% of the seats will be filled by the students selected from rural areas. While the remaining 25% seats will be filled on the basis of merit of candidates from both urban and rural areas. For more details candidates can take help of official site.
Check result like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official site of NVS navodaya.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the JNVST Class 6 Result 2023 link available on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Then a new page will open in front of the candidate where the result link will be available.
- Step 4: Now candidates click on the result link and enter the required details.
- Step 5: After this the result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Now candidates check result and download page.
- Step 7: Finally candidates should keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Click here to see results
Read this also- IPPB Recruitment 2023: Salary is in lakhs, so apply for this recruitment immediately
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI