things to avoid in monsoon
As soon as the rainy season comes, we have to be more careful about our health. Every habit of our lifestyle affects our body. What you wear, what you eat or where you live, all these things are very important for the health of your body. Many people make such mistakes in the rain due to which their health is negatively affected. The risk of bacteria is high in the rainy season. Also, our immunity is also affected in this season. In these circumstances, you need to take more care of your health. Let us know what you should not do in the rain.
1. Eating Street Food: Many people love to eat hot and spicy street food in the rain. This street food includes many foods like chaat, fried momos, burgers, chowmein. Many bacteria thrive in the rainy season. Along with this, due to lack of sunlight, there are more insects and pests in high humidity. Flies are also more in eating in the open. That’s why you should not eat outside food during the rainy season. This is very harmful for your health.
2. Eating raw egg: Many people like to eat eggs very much. Egg is rich in protein. But you should not eat raw or half cooked egg in the rain. There is a possibility of many bacteria in it. By eating this, you may also have the problem of stomach ache or food poisoning. That’s why eat eggs only after cooking them well.
3. Leather Footwear: Many people like leather footwear very much. Also, most people prefer to wear leather footwear for office wear. Wearing leather footwear in the rainy season can be harmful for your feet. You can get skin infection due to these footwear. Also, your feet can also melt. Wear open and rubber footwear during the rainy season.
4. Bathing with cold water: The temperature becomes quite cool during the rainy season. Along with this, the water in the tanks on the right roof also becomes very cold. In such a situation, if you bathe with cold water during the rainy season, then you should improve this habit immediately. Bathing with cold water in the rainy season can cause cold and flu problems. Also, cold can sit in your body. Take a bath with warm water while waking up in the morning.
5. Not eating the right food: Most people do not consume things like ginger-garlic during the rainy season. It is important to eat right during the rainy season. Things like ginger, garlic and turmeric improve your immunity. Along with this, you get relief from the problem of cold and cough. You should consume these things in this season.
ALSO READ: The problem of itching and infection is happening in the rain, so improve these habits soon