Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2023: Rajasthan High Court has started the online application process for recruitment to 59 posts for Junior Personal Assistant from July 14, 2023. More details about application date, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, application process, selection process etc. visit High Court website Available at hcraj.nic.in. This is a good opportunity for the youth who are dreaming of a job in the High Court. To apply for the post of JPA, one must be a graduate in any discipline and computer knowledge is also necessary.
Candidates will have to give written test in offline mode for selection. After this you will have to go through typing and skill test. Many examinations conducted in Rajasthan in the past have been rigged. Getting the JPA exam done by keeping it away from controversies is no less than an exam for the government as well.
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2023: Relaxation in age limit
The age limit of the applicant for recruitment has been kept at 18 to 40 years. Giving relief to the applicants, the maximum age limit date has been kept as January 1, 2024. After Corona, the state government had announced relaxation in the maximum age limit.
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2023: This much application fee will have to be paid
- Applicants of general category and other states – 700
- OBC, EWS category applicants – 550
- SC, ST, PH – 450
Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2023: How to apply
- Step 1: Before applying, candidates should read the notification thoroughly and check their eligibility.
- Step 2: Go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court
- Step 3: Apply on the link given on the website
- Step 4: Fill the information asked in the online form
- Step 5: Upload academic documents, photo, signature etc.
- Step 6: Pay the Application Fee
- Step 7: After final submission, take a print out of the form.
Also read- UPSC has taken out recruitment for many posts including legal officer, a fee of Rs 25 will have to be paid to apply
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI