UPSC Jobs 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification. According to which the commission will make recruitment on many posts. Recruitment has started for these posts. Candidates can apply for the campaign by visiting the official site upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment has been fixed as August 10. Candidates also have to pay the application fee for this drive.
This recruitment drive will be conducted to fill a total of 56 posts. Through this campaign, 26 posts of Aeronautical Officer, 1 post of Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, 20 posts of Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II, 7 posts of Scientist ‘B’ and 2 posts of Assistant Geophysicist will be filled.
Candidates applying for the recruitment must have a graduate degree in the relevant subject to apply. For more details regarding eligibility, candidates can refer to the official website.
Application fee will have to be paid
To apply for this recruitment drive, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee for the campaign has been kept at Rs 25. Candidates can pay the application fee by using net banking facility or by using Visa/ Master/ Rupee/ Credit/ Debit card/ UPI payment. Explain that SC / ST / PWBD / Women candidates applying for the recruitment are exempted from payment of application fee.
how to apply
- Step 1: Candidates first go to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then click on the respective recruitment link on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Now candidates should register themselves to apply.
- Step 4: Then login by entering the candidate credentials.
- Step 5: After that fill the application form.
- Step 6: Now candidates pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Then submit the candidate form.
- Step 8: Now candidates can download the application form.
- Step 9: Finally, take a print out of the candidate application form.
Also read- Sarkari Naukri: Recruitment for 358 posts in this University of Rajasthan, apply till July 24
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI